Saturday, September 25, 2010

it's never too early.

It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas. And, since we're exactly 3 months away today, maybe it really is time to get a jump on my list!

Here's one thing I've had my eye on for the last couple of months.


At just $60, this cardigan looks so versatile. I love how the color melts from camel into a speckled grayish/black color. As the weather starts to turn {we're expecting actual fall-like weather this week!}, this sweater would be perfect for those mildly chilly evenings. 

Who's with me?

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Totally with you. Love that it looks like it would feel as cosy as a Snuggie but looks chic enough to wear out on a Saturday night.

Nice!

And it's never too early to think about Christmas :)

Jen said...

Can you say GORGEOUS?? That would look fab with both jeans and slacks... Oh how I love versatility ;-)