Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm a spaz.

Oh.my.gosh.

If a dollar were deposited in Jack's college fund everytime I've spazzed since he was born, he could probably take his pick of private universities.

Ugh! Why can't I just mellow out? I mean, he's only 4 and a half weeks old!

I really should count my blessings, we have a happy, healthy baby boy who is a pretty good sleeper at night, who is doing really well at holding his head up, who is more and more alert during the day, who is smiling so much more often and who eats well. I could go on and on. He's a great baby. So, why am I spazzing about him napping in his crib?

I'm officially chilling out (I'll probably have to tell myself this many times in the coming months) and just taking sleep when we can get it.

A swing has been ordered and should be here by the end of the week. We didn't have one because our house is so small and we didn't know where we would put it. But, Jack doesn't love his bouncy chair and everyone we talk to swears by the swing.

Please cross your fingers that Jack loves the swing and that I really start chilling out. I think the Montgomery house would be a lot happier if I just took a deep breath and enjoyed our little man.

No comments: