Wednesday, July 20, 2011

first swim.

John and I have wanted to get Jack in the pool for a while, but I could never find a bathing suit that would fit him. Most of the ones I could find were 3 months, and just hadn't been big enough to fit. Until recently!


Last weekend, with my brother in town, we strapped a water diaper on (they were size 3-4, and our man wears size 1... but we didn't have any mishaps) and his suit and the cutest matching swim shirt. Grams (John's mom) also got him a cute little bucket hat.

With all of his accessories, we were ready!

Once the sun went behind the trees some and he had a full tummy, we got Jack into the water.

I wouldn't say he loved it, but he didn't hate it, either. We'll keep trying on the water, and hopefully in the future we'll have a waterbaby on our hands. Well, a baby that is happy and responsible around water. We don't want him diving head first in the pool with no one around. Geez. That's scary.


No comments: