Monday, November 5, 2012

pumpkin painting.

Whew! Maybe no one noticed but I took a little break from the ole blog. Things were getting all too hectic and just the thought of putting a post together overwhelmed me. But! I'm back ... and I have lots of pictures and stories that need posting.

__________

About a week before Halloween all of the school-aged kids at Jack's daycare took a field trip to a pumpkin patch and they brought pumpkins back for everyone to paint. 

The day they painted them our favorite daycare worker [and babysitter], Sydney, sent me two pictures of Jack. 

Check out his concentration [and the pumpkin envy on the kid covered in blue paint]!

our proud pumpkin painter!

... and the final product. I'm so dang proud!

More Halloween fun to come!


1 comment:

[darci @ the good life] said...

I'M DYING over the "pumpkin envy" comment. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so stinking handsome.... I know you're proud!!