Friday, April 9, 2010

FriDee

As in ... Friday. I hate it when people say fridee, or thursdee or sundee. It's day, people. Come on!

Anyway, I've hit the road for Austin, while J is holdin down the fort in good ole Oklahoma. It's just short weekend trip, but I'm excited to see my family, and my brother from CO is going to be in town, too!

On to the real reason I'm posting. With Spring here for {what seems like} good, I'm on the hunt for some cute new Spring clothes, and whether or not they actually end up in closet is a whole other story. Here are a couple things I can't get off my mind:

Liquid Sunshine dress from here {$55}

Ruffle Strap Minidress by Thread Social, from here {$520 ... ouch} Oh, and I keep seeing this dress everywhere. I saw it on another blog, on shopbop and then at a local store -- we photographed it for their next ad. And, it's just as gorgeous in person. 


Zora Skirt from here {$34}


Old Town Bandstand Dress from here {$38}

Chinese Laundry Sweet Caroline flats from here {$39}

Liberty of London Keyhole Tank from here {$19.99}

As you can tell, I'm into prints and anything in bright colors {and unlike other Oklahomans, I am not averse to orange!}.

Is there anything you just have to have for Spring?

No comments: