Monday, May 10, 2010

Today is the day ...

I'm officially changing the name of this blog to {drumroll, please} ...

The Divine Mrs. EM -- it's a triple entendre.

My name is Emily {nickname Em}, my last name is Montgomery {thus making my initials E.M.} and EM when said phonetically, sounds like the letter M {my married last name}!

I think I really love this name, and I have to thank Bette Midler, as that's her nickname.

The new blog address will be ...  divine-em.blogspot.com.

I'm really excited about the new name, and since I have a serious love affair with green/lime green, that color will continue to be very prominant.

So, faithful followers and readers, change your bookmarks!

1 comment:

Globecode said...

Love the new name and design. Great job.

I hope Bette didn't trademark that name!