Friday, May 14, 2010

8 days a week

It's been raining for the last four days, and according the the weathermen, there's really no end in sight.

You already know about the scary weather on Monday, so, I won't bore you with the weather we've been having, except to tell you that the last two nights we've had Lily in bed with us. She hates thunderstorms.

On Wednesday night, I hardly slept {thanks to that cute pug changing positions all night} from 4:30 on and last night we put Lily in the bed around the same time and she slept a lot more.

Ok, on to more fun things. Yesterday I got my hair cut. It had been months since I'd gone in, and even though I usually have much shorter hair, I decided to keep it a little longer for now. She only cut an inch off!

And, before my hair appointment, I did a little browsing. I've had the shopping bug lately, and I wanted to go by Forever21 to see if they had this cute top in the store so I wouldn't have to order it and pay for shipping. No such luck.

It's only $15. Maybe I'll order it anyway. 

Old Navy was also on my list of places. I've been needing some basics and I can usually count on ON to have what I want for cheap. 

Unfortunately, they didn't have a whole lot, but I did happen upon a cute grey distressed jean jacket that was on sale for $13 from $35! I'm wearing it today!

I still have the shopping bug, but I'm refraining for now. But, in an attempt to satisfy my need to buy things, I'm going to post a couple things that I've had my eye on.

Ruffle Floral dress from Pink Ice $35

Colette Necklace from Stella & Dot $138

Blooming Brilliance blouse from Anthropologie on sale for $159

If you've been reading for a while, you know that I'm lusting after more than just 3 things, but I'll spare you. 

For once, we don't have much going on this weekend, just a graduation party tomorrow evening. And, if this rain actually lets up, we might just doing a little work in the front yard.

Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

e.bynum said...

Emily, I have this necklace and LOVE it! I wear it all the time with a white tshirt or tank top and it looks great! I wore it to a concert the other night in hopes of looking a little rock starish:) Hope all is well, love your new blog!