Friday, September 16, 2011

little monster.

If you've been reading my blog with any frequency, you may have noticed that I call Jack the Little Monster. And, let me first assure you that I call him that out of love. But, the nickname didn't exactly come from anything fun. 

In fact, when I was changing Jack from a 3 hour schedule to a 3.5 hour one, it took about 3 days for him to adjust. We started on a Friday and Saturday and Sunday were a bit challenging. Naps didn't really work out. Instead of sleep, we had a fussy, crying baby on our hands. Thus ... the little monster. But, now he's our little monster and we love him dearly, fussy days and all. 

Anyway, I mentioned that Halloween will be here before we know it and last night I was searching online for a costume for the little guy. And, what better costume than a monster??  

And, how cute is this monster costume?


Houston, we have a problem. The smallest size is 6-12 months! And, by Halloween he won't even technically be 6 months yet, therefore the costume would probably swallow him up! 

So, I'm sorta back to the drawing board. I'm still searching for a cute monster costume, but maybe I can find something equally as cute and funny that actually fits!

1 comment:

[darci @ the good life] said...

Hey there - LOVE this costume (we ordered the owl from BuyCostumes.com...where they sell this one too).

Jackson will be 4 1/2 months at Halloween and we ordered the 6-12 and I think it's actually going to work just fine. Granted, we tried it on him a few days ago (he'll be 3 months on the 20th!), so it's still too big... but I think it'll fit perfectly by Halloween... or we can have the head part of it taken in a bit by a seamstress. Jackson is a chunkster though - he already weighs 16 lbs!?!

Anyway - all this rambling, simply to say, I think you'll probably be okay w/ the 6-12 months.

If you end up getting it, let me know. I think I have a 20% of coupon from our order. :)