Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest: food successes.

I'm notorious for pinning tons of things and never doing anything with them. Until recently.

I'm also notorious for never making a meal plan for the week, and J is always asking, "what's for dinner". Until recently.

I've decided that it's high time I put my incessant pinning to good use.

I haven't made too many new Pinterest recipes since I just made this decision, but I'm 3 for 3 so far.


I made these a long time ago, and they were delish. A perfect appetizer!



We made this a couple weeks ago and it was soooo good! I thought the mustard cream sauce would be like the one at Charleston's, but it was a little thinner consistency and more savory than sweet. But, so good.






We made these tonight. I used regular flour tortillas and shredded lettuce instead of green onions. I'm also not a huge fan of tomatoes or olives, so I left those off. Either way, these were also a big hit. I think next time I might make some taco meat to add to it. 

Here's to more Pinterest successes!

Are you on Pinterest? Follow me!

No comments: