Monday, April 9, 2012

easter, walking + shoes.

Hey party people! Who's been singing "Bbring the boys out!" all weekend? No one? Oh...

Anyway. We had a great Easter weekend and hope you all did too! J spent a good part of it glued to the tv watching the Masters. Unfortunately, Phil didn't pull it out, but another American, Bubba Watson won his first green jacket! Woohoo 'merica!

Yesterday we went to church {where it's getting harder and harder to keep Jack quiet and content} and enjoyed the service then had Easter lunch with J's family. It was a nice, relaxed, long weekend and who doesn't love those?

So, I've mentioned that Jack has been walking for a while now, but have yet to get a decent video of it. Yesterday I finally got a pretty good one, so enjoy!


And, during my errands on Friday, I ran into Dillard's and they have Sperry's that are just Jack's size. I didn't buy them then, but they may have to be in his closet sooner than later. I mean, how cute are they???


Happy Monday! 

PS -- I'm planning to do a tiny little blog sale tomorrow or Wednesday, so keep an eye out! Thanks!

1 comment:

[darci @ the good life] said...

Nope, not okay.... he's supposed to be a little baby boy --- how is he walking???? Time is just flying too quickly! Gahhh!

And those Sperry's - are you kidding me? Thanks a TON.... now I'm going to attempt to find them online! ;)

Glad y'all had a nice and relaxing Easter weekend!