Saturday, April 7, 2012

asian sensation.

I've never considered myself to be on the cutting edge of music. In fact, I don't think I could name 10 of today's uber-popular artists or music groups.

That said, I happened to finish watching one of my DVR'd shows the other night and caught the very end of the David Letterman show. An all-girl group was performing. An all-girl, all-Asian group. And, these girls could dance. The song they were performing was really pretty catchy.

I found them on Youtube, and thought I'd share my first and only latest South Korean obsession .

Girls Generation -- The Boys



You can't tell me you were bobbing your head a little. I don't understand but 15 words of the entire song, but I'm a fan. Maybe the newest Harajuku girls?

Bbbring the boys out!

You're welcome.

No comments: