Friday, October 5, 2012

instaupdate. [last weekend + this week]

Last weekend was super rainy [loved it!], but all of our planned activities went off without a hitch!
Friday Night Lights [the J man's first high school football game this season!] // John and I played wedding photographers last weekend, and this is one of my favorites of the photos so far // John's cousin is getting married in a month and our little monster is going to be the cutest ring bearer! // a little rainy day coloring

gorgeous "just because" flowers from my main squeeze // playground fun Tuesday night // a restless almost 17 month old at the doctor // moving announcement sneaky peek

Wednesday afternoon Jack's daycare called and said he had a 103 fever and just wasn't his usual ornery self. I picked him and he was just miserable. None of slept well Wednesday night and he had a high fever most of Thursday. We got in to see the doctor this morning and he has pink eye and a minor ear infection. We've started amoxicillin and hope to be on the road to recovery soon!

follow me on instagram

1 comment:

Team Europe 2007 said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that moving announcement! I will be hitting you up for some Christmas cards soon!