Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Booooring

This past weekend was really quite uneventful.

J had a golf tournament {it was rain delayed back in May} on Saturday, and although he didn't win, I know he had a fabulous time...he always does.

I spent my Saturday at the bank, getting gas and then hittin' the garage to sand down the table I mentioned here. The electric sander wasn't in tip-top shape and therefore made for a little bit of frustration. Luckily it was able to get the top and bottom shelf sanded and then I opted to sand by hand the rest of the time.

I still need to vacuum the table {kinda weird? I know, but it's all I can think of anything else that will get all of the dust off quickly without much hassle}, prime the table, paint the table and find a fabulous new drawer knob, and voila!

So, as you can read...we weren't all that interesting this past weekend. But, there's always next weekend, which promises to be better than last!

No comments: