Monday, August 10, 2009

Let Down...

I know you guys are expecting some wildly hilarious stories accompanied by equally wildly hilarious pictures, and unfortunately, you just aren't going to get it.

I promised great stuff after what promised to be a fun-filled weekend, but just like my weekend let me down, I'm going to be letting you down. But, I promise to do it gently.

J hurt his back early last week and by Friday was feeling much better. Unfortunately, just when you think you're out of the woods, you end up right back in them, and that's what happened. He tweaked his back again!

As luck would have it, we went to a birthday party {and, alas, forgot the camera} for a couple of friends and there was a physical therapist in attendance. {He's marrying one of my pledge sisters in less than two weeks and just so happens to be the nicest guy ever!} He worked on J some at the party and promised to see him on Monday.

So, here we are on Monday afternoon. J has seen Sam and has been given strict instructions {that I will, undoubtedly, be enforcing} to follow over the next couple of days.

With my parents slated for a non-football related {!} visit this weekend, we, obviously, need J in tip-top shape!

And, I really have to apologize for the lack of pictures lately. I promise I'm coming along on my side table project and really, with our lack of serious social activity, I haven't had many pictures that you guys might find interesting. But, that could all change in an instant, and you guys will be the first to know.

No comments: