Saturday, September 12, 2009

Losing my mind

I'm usually really good at keeping things organized and put away. However, I'm going through a bit of a rough patch.

I cannot remember anything! My most recent blunder was probably the worst, since, somehow, I lost a picture from one of our advertisers. Ugh! I know I put it somewhere safe...too safe. Luckily, he was really nice and not worried about it at all...sooo nice!

Next, J had to pick up his watch from BC Clark {new battery} the other day and, of course, he'd given me the claim check. And, of course, I'd put it somewhere safe {per his instructions} and when it came time to get the watch back, I couldn't remember where I'd put it! {I remembered where I'd put it later that evening while I was in the shower...}

My latest lost object wasn't quite as terrible. I was working on an ad on Friday and needed some info our contact person had given us for it. I checked my purse...not there. I knew I needed to ask J what had happened to it, but knew that if I'd asked he would get mad at me. {He's getting a little frustrated with my lack of memory} As luck would have it, he called and said he needed to email the list to me {yes! he had it!}. I confessed that I thought I'd lost it and we got a nice little laugh.

It may be funny after I've found what I'm looking for, but it gets entirely too frustrating trying to figure out where you would have put something important.

J says I need to take some Ginseng. I think he's right.

No comments: