Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Baaack!

I'm not sure if anyone noticed {hello? Anyone out there??}, but I was away all last week on a fabulous 7-day cruise.

We did the Western Caribbean {Grand Cayman, Isla Roatan -- Honduras, Belize and Cozumel}. We had a great time, but I can't explain to you how happy I was to get home and see our favorite puppies! And, hello! we missed that random spring snow!

We missed them terribly!

And, I was sad that we were in Belize on my birthday and I was unable to talk to my family, but luckily I was able to get in touch with them on Friday. Love them all and thanks everyone so much for thinking of me on my birthday!

I promise I'll have a post of pictures in the very near future, but for now, this is what you get.

Hope everyone had a great Spring Break!

No comments: