Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i'm really just trying to save you money in the long run.

So, J and I have this agreement: If one thing happens, I get a pair of Christian Louboutins, if the other thing happens, he gets a gun {ugh!}.


But, I've been thinking. We own our own business, and I don't dress up for work. Sure, I'd get a classic black or nude pump, but really, who wears 5" heels on a daily basis {more like, who wears 5" heels on a daily basis that isn't a Kardashian}? The only time I'd really have a place to wear CLs would be at a wedding or other special event. And, really, I would love a pair, but I wouldn't get much wear out of them.

So, I've proposed a change to our agreement:

If one thing happens, I get a Louis Vuitton Speedy {it's so classic!}, and if the other thing happens, he gets a gun {ugh!}.

The CLs and the LV are both around the same price, which means, I'm not asking for anything more expensive, just something I feel like I'll get more use out of for the money. Plus, like I said before, it's classic!

What do you think? Fair trade?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! And I LOVE this idea. My husband wants a handgun (quadruple ugh) so maybe just maybe I could be convinced to say yes if I got something good out of the deal too! I like the way you think!

libbythompson said...

Def a fair trade! Before my LV went to LV heaven/some hoodlem stole it out of my car, I used it all the time! If I could muster up spending $700 I would def buy one! Get the medium size speedy, I think it is the 30. It is the best!

Sidebar - isnt that more than a gun? Ben just bought one and it was only around $350... :)