Thursday, July 29, 2010

just what I don't need.

Another freaking show to watch. Ugh.

While sitting at home last night, I happened upon this new show on ABC Family, Pretty Little Liars. The show is based on a book series by Sara Shepard.

Think forbidden student-teacher relationship, dysfunctional families and a dead best friend who may or may not really be dead.

And, before you tell me that I'm way too old to be watching a show about high schoolers, let me tell you that it's really good. And, honestly, I already feel too old to be watching a show about high schoolers.

Anyway, here's a little clip to whet your appetite, and if that doesn't do it, maybe you can sit at home on a Wednesday night and watch 3 episodes online, like I definitely didn't do last night.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel better I'm slightly (totally) addicted to this show. I have watched it from day 1 and it is solid!

Christine said...

oh I've been wanting to watch this show! Now that I know others are I'm goin for it! haha!

Unknown said...

We so LOVE the show in our house too! My teens keep me ummm 'current' =)

Emily said...

I feel so much better that I'm not the only non-tween watching this show! So, who do you think "A" is?

Christine said...

Where did you find the episodes online? I can't find them anywhere and I NEED them now! yikes.

Emily said...

If you get on itunes and find out the names of each episode and then google those, you can find all of them on abcfamily.com. They're hidden when you search on there, for some reason, but I found all of them through google. Enjoy!!