Wednesday, February 2, 2011

high gloss.

A new online home decor magazine launched on Tuesday, High Gloss. The editor is Paloma of La Dolce Vita, and let me tell ya, that lady knows a thing or two about interior design. So, it's not really surprising that High Gloss has plenty of beautiful pictures and lots of great ideas.

Below are a few of my favorite images from the premier issue of what will surely be a go-to online source for all gorgeous home-related goodies.

This is an image from Jamie Meares' home. Have you checked her blog and website? They are must-visits!

 I love the zebra rug and really love the soft palette, even though I don't think I could ever do this color scheme.

Another soft(ish) palette, but I love the preppiness!

Check it out, I'm sure you'll love it!

No comments: