Monday, February 8, 2010

Blogaversary

One year ago today I took the plunge.

After lurking on other people's blog {namely, Jennie's}, I bit the bullet and started my own blog. Although the beginning was a bit rough {I really didn't know what to blog about, and did I really think I was important enough to write about what I did on a daily basis?}, but I've persevered and I really love posting on our little site.

I've blogged about work.

I've blogged about my friend's big days {here and here}.

I've blogged about our dogs.

I've blogged about football.

I've blogged about photography, and craft projects and running and Christmas and New Year's Eve and the weather {there's been a lot of that lately...}.

I know I'm not always that interesting, but thanks for sticking with me {and making comments!}.

No comments: