Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

So, Kelly posted something about simple pleasures a couple of days ago, and after much thought, I think I'll participate.

So, here goes:

Coming home to the dogs knowing that they'll make any horrible day seem so not so bad. They turn my mood right around!

Getting something new (no matter how small/simple) to add to my closet!

"Me" time 

A good glass of wine/ice cold beer/perfect vodka-tonic

Snuggling with the hubs when it's coooold outside

Driving with the windows down

A clean house and fresh sheets on the bed

Catching up on all my DVRed shows on Sundays

Catching up with all of the blogs I love reading, on Sundays

Football season!!

Accomplishing a goal -- this weekend: 8 miles!

I really could go on and on and on and on about things that make me happy, but I don't want you guys to know everything! Ha!

What are you simple pleasures?


No comments: