Thursday, August 12, 2010

what have YOU been doing?


You guys, this week has been B.U.S.Y. {photoshoots, starting school again, work, work and more work -- it's crazy up in here} Ugh. Wednesday is the only night I've been home before 6:30 and most mornings I've been up in the 6 am hour. But the good news is that it's almost the weekend.

I'm looking at my Google reader {which I actually don't really use -- I prefer to look at people's actual blogs } and I'm so behind, you have no idea.

I have a list going of blog posts that I want to put together, but those are going to have to wait. I'm taking the evening to relax soak in some bad TV {Big Brother, Bethenny Getting Married -- which is actually not bad at all, I not-so-secretly love it, and maybe Tuesday's Young and the Restless. I don't know. I don't know if we'll have time.}

Have a fabulous Thursday night!

No comments: