Tuesday, December 14, 2010

christmas card.

Last year, I chose to design my own Christmas card. And, although it was cute, I think the printing left something to be desired (something I plan on working on in the future). So, fast forward to this year and I searched around for something I could just plug a picture into and send out. Sometimes sending Christmas cards is more work than it's worth, but I love getting them in the mail, so the least I can do is keep up correspondences on my end!

There were plenty of cute designs to choose from, but ultimately I chose one from Shutterfly. Of course, I chose and ordered before I knew about the 50 free cards they were doing for bloggers. Annoying! But, I got the cards this week and I'm very happy with them!

Since most of them have been sent out, I'm sharing our card with you guys.


Did you guys send out Christmas cards?

1 comment:

meggo said...

You know my answer. :( NEXT YEAR!