Friday, January 27, 2012

100 days.

I'm sure no one else really cares but me, but there are only 100 days until The Monster turns one!!

How can that be, you ask? Well, I'm asking the same darn question, but he'll be 9 months in less than 2 weeks, so his first birthday is seriously right around the corner.

In true crazy-new-mommy fashion, I've already started preliminary plans for his birthday. It won't be some grand affair, but something fun and family-filled.

At this point, he's not really obsessed with trucks or airplanes or dinosaurs, so I get the luxury of choosing the theme. And, I'm a sucker for teal/light blue and red and, who doesn't love Dr. Seuss? I've checked out Pinterest (follow me!) and Etsy for ideas and here are a few things I've got earmarked for the big day in May!

Luckily, I'm pretty handy with design software and I'll be able to design some of this myself. Yay!

Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest






1 comment:

Allyson McGuire said...

I just found your sweet blog, and I'm so excited to be your newest follower! I love all of these ideas - so cute! Check out my blog Cupcakes and Candy Canes sometime!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com