Tuesday, January 24, 2012

recent designs.

First, I have to say thanks to my friends who have chosen me to design invites for them, and have been sending business my way. Thanks!!

Also, since our days with the magazine, we've forged great relationships with the owners of a restaurant group and I continue to do design work for them, which definitely keeps me busy.

Below is a birthday invite for my friend's parents and a restaurant flyer for a dinner special at one of the restaurants.


J and I also did the photography for this one. Yep, we're full service like that!
If you see something you like, or would like a custom invite, announcement, flyer, etc., please email me at 
divinemrsem {at} gmail {dot} com

1 comment:

Emily said...

OOO!! McKenley's birthday is coming up and I was going to go out looking for some cute invites, but I would much rather use you!!! I'll send you an email this weekend if you are interested. Let me know :)