Thursday, December 17, 2009

The season of giving

I've finished my Christmas shopping, but maybe you haven't and are feeling overly generous and thought about getting me a little something to put under my tree?

I was perusing a Garnet Hill catalog recently and came across a couple of things I just have to have liked.



This sweater is seriously cute. I love that its long and I definitely love the ombre from gray to black {speaking of gray, how do you spell it? gray or grey?}.



J and I have bedding, but I think this is so gorg. I love that they're somewhat metallic (so romantic) yet in neutral colors, allowing for all kinds of great accent colors!

Anyway, with only 7 shopping days left, you might want to put in your order with Garnet Hill. But, I'm not opposed to a little New Year's present, either!

No comments: