Monday, December 28, 2009

Help me!!

While I love blogging, I've been really wanting to jazz this thing up a bit. A friend of mine, Jennie, has this cool thing on her PC called WindowsLive Writer.

She's able to write blog posts on there and put together photo albums, pictures etc., with the ability to post to blogger when she wants to.

Since I'm a Mac, not a PC, and this particular bit of blogging goodness is only available for PCs, it just won't work on my computer! Booo!!!

I've scoured the web and found this little article telling me the top 10 Mac apps for blogging. I've downloaded 3 of them and they aren't what I'm looking for.

I don't care that I have to get onto Blogger to post something, what I really want is to be able to jazz up my pictures, without having to jazz them up individually in photoshop or something. Ya know, different sizes, maybe two or three on the same row {I know, sounds a little too crazy} and different borders. Like this {ok, I don't know this family, but aren't they adorable?? I love reading their blog!}.

Anyone know of a way that I can do all of this on a Mac?

1 comment:

Globecode said...

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but look at http://www.skitch.com