Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello Twenty-ten!

Can you believe that Y2K was 10 years ago? Can you believe we've been in the 2000s for ten years?

With all the craziness of starting a new decade, I have a couple of "resolutions" for the coming year. In no particular order:

•I've got to get myself in some kind of cleaning routine. I'm not so much the kind of gal to looove cleaning the house at all times. But, once I start cleaning, I'm usually a cleaning nazi, and if you stop cleaning before I think you should, you {ok, J} will get a dirty look as well as a couple of mumbled not-so-niceties. So, my plan for 2010 is to do a little bit of cleaning throughout the week. And, hey J...I'd like it if you pitche in during the week too!!

•You know this one, but I've got two half-marathons slated for early 2010, and I'd like to keep running and improve my times even after my two races.

•Organize, organize, organize. We have 3 bedrooms in our house. The master, a guest bedroom and our catch-all room. I'd really like to clean that {finally get the filing cabinet to the house, throw unneeded "stuff" away, take stuff to Goodwill/clothes closets, etc.} room out and maybe get another bed. That way, if we have more than one guest, or two male guests, they will each have their own separate bed. It's luxuries that we're trying to proved here, at casa Montgomery.

Those are the big ones {and, really, the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head}. I'm excited about what 2010 has to offer and hope that the new year is good to each of you!

Happy New Year!

No comments: