Monday, January 25, 2010

funkalicious

I've been in a bit of a blogging funk for the last 4 or 5 days.

I have plenty of ideas for blog posts, but I either think they're a bit stupid or I just haven't had the time/patience to sit down and put together a decent post.

You might just find that after my dentist appointment tomorrow morning {I hate going to the dentist!} I'll be overflowing with post ideas.

I wouldn't hold your breath, but wishful thinking never hurt anyone. But, more than likely, I'll be back before anyone notices that I haven't blogged since last Thursday.

1 comment:

e.bynum said...

Emily, I have missed your blogging, I am sorry you are in a blogging funk! How is running going? I am trying hard to get my training in. I am upset the weather is going to turn yucky again. Grrr makes for very cold running. Tara is so excited about you coming for the race. We are trying to plan a pasta party the night before at my house and then maybe something at the landgrafs the night of the race. So much fun! I hope you get out of your funk soon, I love reading your blog, I have it bookmarked in my google reader.