Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas literature

I've been in a bit of a book rut recently.

When Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince came out in the theaters in July, I opened the book {again, for about the 4th time} and read it. Then, of course, I had to read the seventh book {it's a vicious cycle, really}. But, those are the only two books I've read in a really long time.

Sad, I know. So, I've decided I want a few new books on my shelves to get me through this 70 degree cold winter weather.



sTori Telling {by Tori Spelling}, under $15 on amazon.com


Mommywood {also by Tori Spelling} under $20 on amazon.com



LA Candy {by Lauren Conrad, of The Hills} around $10 on amazon.com

I fully realize that these are not exactly Pulitzer prize winning novels, but they caught my eye. Hey, I'm a sucker for reality tv. I watched Laguna Beach from the beginning and made the move to LA with Lauren to The Hills. And, I'm a newcomer to Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, but I love them as a couple, I can't help it! Plus, everyone needs a frivolous read {or two...or three}.

1 comment:

Erin Mills said...

HI Emily. I find myself reading your blog from time to time... I have both of the Tori Spelling books, read and sitting on my bookshelf. I LOVE regifting books (no reason for them just to take up shelf space.) If you are wanting to read these books, I would love to send youmy copies!! email me your address (mills.erin@yahoo.com), I will put them in the mail this week. :)