Sunday, November 8, 2009

Low Key

Life lately has been very low key.

Minus work {which is always crazy in some way} we've been pretty boring, and I like it. But, there are a few things I'm looking forward to:

•Thanksgiving {even though it'll be a too short visit with my fam, I always look forward to going home and trying to show John new aspects of Austin}
•Seeing my niece and nephew {it's been almost a year since we got to spend time with these two and that's wayyy too long!}
•Our last issue of the semester {this one goes to press just before Thanksgiving, which means we'll get a nice little break from the weekly craziness!}

Those are just our November happenings.

I've been kicking around the idea of having a holiday party, but I'm not sure. Our house is so small that I worry about where everyone will be...not much couch room to sit on, not much room in the kitchen to hang out in. Not to mention the fact that we're a bit out of the way for many of our friends. Hmmm, what to do...

I'd love to put together a cute invite and fun menu, but is it too much work? Ahhh! I'll keep you posted if I decide to go through with it!

No comments: