Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Sunday

My usual Sunday goes something like this:

Wake up anywhere from 8:30 am to 11 am. Sit around watching tv and thinking about the fact that I should be doing laundry, making a grocery list, cleaning the kitchen, getting some work done, etc. When J wakes up, we watch some tv together and then I usually make my way to the guest bedroom to lay in bed and watch all of the shows that I DVRed during the week. {Seriously, I watch way too much tv...it's a bad habit!}. This goes on until around 10 or 10:30 pm, when it's time for me to hit the sack and say to hell with another week hello to another week of work. 

This is what I did today:

Woke up around 9:45, but wasn't quite feeling ready to get out of bed, so I slept until around 10:40 or so. {I was up until well past 3 am, so, my late wake up is justified. ok?} Called the BFF around 11, checked to make sure she was feeling ok, then solidified our plans for some QT. 

The BFF and I live about 40 minutes from each other, but we do not see each other enough. We made plans to hang out today {with lots of encouraging excitement from our NFL football-loving husbands}.

Lunch at Ted's, walking the too-crowded-for-a-Sunday mall. Checking out the Sprint store for a new phone for B. And, finally, checking out Old Navy to see if they had the jeans I wanted in the length that I needed {short...gasp! They had them and they were not as cute as previous pairs that I've owned. What happened ON?? What happened??}

I had a great time and really think that it should be a bi-weekly occurrence {one the hubs can jump onboard with}. So, what do you think B...wanna do it again? 

No comments: