Monday, November 2, 2009

A girl can dream

I love me some fashion, which means I love to scour websites for all the cutest stuff, drooling over the clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, etc.

I've been jonesin' for something cute and sequined {remember this post?}, and when I came across this adorable sequined cardigan {which also comes in black}, I decided to do an inspiration board of what I might wear with it {if that nasty little B word -- budget -- weren't a part of my vocabulary...}.

Here's what I came up with:



I'm mostly a simple kind of gal, when it comes to clothes. I like to spice up one part of my outfit and keep the rest pretty simple. But I also love a little unique detail, and I think this outfit has a little of both.

I love the fanciness {is that a word?} in contrast to the distressed jeans and I like the fringe to keep the sequins playful and I like the black pocket tank to keep the sequins and fringe from being too much and well, I love those foley + corinna bags {they're just the perfect everyday accessory}.

What would you wear for a casual Saturday?

No comments: