Monday, November 2, 2009

Splish Splash

I didn't go overboard decorating for fall, but I did put a few little splashes in our house. So, on Friday {after cleaning the house} I picked up the camera to take a few pics and continue working on my photography skills.


a couple of cute little pumpkins on our shelves


a couple more {I really think our wall color compliments the colors in the pumpkins}


"woven" wood pumpkin on our coffee table


{a little closer this time}

With Halloween behind us, I'm kind of chomping at the bit to fill our house with Christmas decoration and smells. Is November 2 too early???

PS - Can you believe it's already November?

1 comment:

Rachel Leos said...

I am wondering myself if it is too early to decorate for Christmas. I think I may just go for it and replace Halloween decorations with Christmas ones. I feel like the month between Thanksgiving and Christmas is not long enough to enjoy all of the Christmas decor I keep stockpiling! I love the pumpkins though and Jesse and I have a blue wall almost that color in our house too!