Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I want for Christmas

Since Christmas is right around the corner {yessssssss!}, I thought I'd give all you eager generous gift-givers out there a little insight into what I'm craving. I'm going to post {at least} one item a week that anyone who might be around 5'4" with brown hair and hazel eyes {hey, that's me!} would love!

The first item on my list {but, really, this is in no particular order} is a Michael Kors watch. I have a watch, but it's very small and very ladylike, and I think sometimes, I don't want to be small and ladylike {that's what she said?}, I want to wear a big ol' chunky watch, and Michael "King of American Design" Kors knows what he's doin'.



Gold Oversized Runway Watch


   
White Midsized Chronograph Watch {195}

I like both of these watches, and honestly, MK's watches are pretty reasonably priced. Most are between $195 and $250. For a watch {that should last a lifetime} that's a great price! Find them here.

What will be the next item on my list {oooo, the suspense!}

2 comments:

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

Hi Emily! I've been creeping yes...ok I have the second Michael Kors watch in the tortoise shell. Have you ever held it?? It's as light as a feather! It's awesome!! I also have this Fossil watch that I got on sale at Dillards. It's golder than it looks in the pictures. I love it too but it's super heavy. (sorry for the super long link)

http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product____22048355_232501?departmentCategoryId=30000&Ne=16&N=4294959921&Ns=p_subcategory_sequence%257c0%257c%257cp_weight%257c0&rec=12&pn=c&imagePath=FS4402

Emily @ EMILY POSTS said...

oh it's emily haag btw :)